Sunday, June 14, 2026

Successful trip to PA


Uploaded Image

I had a great trip to Megan and Booker's house this past week! Megan bought me a miter saw off of Facebook Marketplace but asked me to do some projects around their house when I went to pick it up. 

I was able to finish putting up her kitchen trim around doors and cabinets, then replaced a light fixture in her utility room, fixing a hinge on a dining room cabinet, and repaired a hollow folding closet door. After I put the rest of the construction and painting stuff away in her dining room she was finally able to see the dining room floor! 

I had a blast with our granddaughters, and they enjoyed the play may I brought for them. Many games were played, books read, and fun had. I even got to take care of the girls so Megan and Booker could go out one evening! 

+++