This is a place where I can share what's going on in my life and add to the cacophony that is the Internet. I hope you like it!
Saturday, November 06, 2004
Another spot to be removed
Well, the test results on another spot came back positive for skin cancer (basal cell carcinoma), so I'll have to have another chunk of skin removed. This time it's on my right jaw, which will make the scar very visible. I don't mind the look, I just hate to have to go through the pain of being cut on when these things pop up. But... I'd rather have a spot of skin cancer removed than to ignore the problem and hope it goes away (which it wouldn't).
My surgery is on 11/23, so I'll be able to share the story with everyone while I heal up over the Thanksgiving holiday. Pray that Sue and the kids don't get too worried about it -- I know that the Lord will carry me through this and whatever else comes up, and I am leaning on Him for my strength.