This is a place where I can share what's going on in my life and add to the cacophony that is the Internet. I hope you like it!
Thursday, November 04, 2004
Dennis Miller is great post-election viewing!
The election is over, and all the pundits (conservative and liberal) are continuing to beat the dead horse into the ground. Sometimes it seems like they've got the outline of a horse set in concrete and they just continue to beat on it since the horse is all but gone. But I'm watching Dennis Miller's show on CNBC and it's great! He's got views that are all over the place, comedy embedded in nearly every statement, and appears to be having a good time interviewing interesting people that you won't see on other shows. Give him a try in the next week or two if you get the chance -- his humor is a little biting (it's that chunk of truth in it that hurts :-), but extremely enjoyable!