This is a place where I can share what's going on in my life and add to the cacophony that is the Internet. I hope you like it!
Thursday, July 12, 2007
New position at work
Today I started in my new position at work as the Senior Adviser to the Director of Tactical Operations for the Southeast United States. That's a long title that basically says I get to help my Director with the Traffic Management issues for the southeast. I had a good first day, and can see where this will be a challenging and rewarding position. My boss, Doug Molin, is a great guy and I hope to learn a lot from him and the rest of the Traffic Management team I'll be working with. I appreciate the opportunity that I've been given and will be doing my best to do a good job. I think the hardest part will be trying to keep up with him...