This is a place where I can share what's going on in my life and add to the cacophony that is the Internet. I hope you like it!
Sunday, August 05, 2007
Good trip to Ft. Lauderdale
There will be some travel in my new position, and this past week was a good example of it. I travelled with my boss and others from my office to Ft. Lauderdale this past week. While down there we met with people at Miami Center and the towers down there, and held a customer forum for the south Florida market. It was interesting, and I met a lot of people and learned a lot of new things. After-hours we ate seafood every night and I went with our group to see this great band that had an electric violin player as the lead. My boss was very nice: since it was my first time there he put me in the front row right in the face of the band - it was great! It was a good trip.