This is a place where I can share what's going on in my life and add to the cacophony that is the Internet. I hope you like it!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Just an observer again this year
I did not participate in our church's Return to Bethlehem production year. Some of the things that have happened in the past and personal feelings led me to steer away from it again. I did, however, go through it as an observer on Saturday night. It was strange, knowing a lot about what was going on and the people in it, yet being an observer. It reminded me of Ebeneezer Scrooge in "A Christmas Carol" and how the "spirits" moved him through the past, the present, and the future to help him see what led him to where he was and where might end up. Interesting feelings :-)
Oh, well, it makes me want to go out and buy a turkey for someone or something like that...