I was honored to have my beading ceremony with one of my fellow Foxes from WoodBadge, Chip Parker. We both have completed all the requirements for the BSA WoodBadge course and were awarded our beads in a ceremony tonight. It was very nice!
WoodBadge is a leadership course taught by BSA volunteers. It is designed to help a person learn more about Scouting but even better to be a good leader in all aspects of life. I encourage anyone who has the opportunity to go through WoodBadge to do it - I learned a lot!
This is a place where I can share what's going on in my life and add to the cacophony that is the Internet. I hope you like it!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Awarded WoodBadge beads tonight
I was honored to have my beading ceremony with one of my fellow Foxes from WoodBadge, Chip Parker. We both have completed all the requirements for the BSA WoodBadge course and were awarded our beads in a ceremony tonight. It was very nice!
WoodBadge is a leadership course taught by BSA volunteers. It is designed to help a person learn more about Scouting but even better to be a good leader in all aspects of life. I encourage anyone who has the opportunity to go through WoodBadge to do it - I learned a lot!
Labels:
scouts