
I got to do something today that was extra cool: I got to meet my best friend from high school for dinner! Caleb and I had a great time in high school, playing in the band and doing all the things that teenage boys do in high school. We talked about people all the time, spending hours on the phone talking about everything under the sun. But after high school we drifted apart and eventually didn't see each other at all. But through the magic of the Internet we became "friends" on Facebook, and connected. I was going to be working in his area of the country and reached out, and we ended up having a great dinner together. We caught up on many of the big things that have happened in our lives since high school, which was great! I'm hoping we can stay in touch as we get older.