This is a place where I can share what's going on in my life and add to the cacophony that is the Internet. I hope you like it!
Friday, January 02, 2015
Still loving my job
One of the funniest comments I got about our Christmas letter was when a coworker commented, "Your wife must have wrote this because it says you love your job." Contrary to popular belief I am having the time of my life at the FAA! We've gone through lots of changes and at times I feel like I am being left out and left behind but I continue to work in my favorite position (STMC) and work with lots of great people. I've reached a point in my career where I am starting to get to help younger people reach their goals and begin progressing their careers beyond just air traffic control, which is very rewarding. The FAA has been very, very good to me, and I am thankful for all the great opportunities I have had over the years to work, travel, learn, meet people, and do cool stuff. I hope that I can continue to give back to the FAA and help others have great careers like I've had!