This is a place where I can share what's going on in my life and add to the cacophony that is the Internet. I hope you like it!
Saturday, October 09, 2004
New site attempt
Well, if you've found your way here you've probably realized
that I'm trying something new and different with theHollys.net.
One of the reasons for having a website is to keep fresh news
and content on it, something I have done a poor job of over the
past year or two. Using the blogger.com service and having our
pages as a set of blogs will give me a different way of adding
news about our lives for you to (hopefully) read and keep up
with us. I hope you like it.
Things have been going well for me lately. I've gotten more
involved at church, and work seems to be going OK (I stay busy
all the time there!). Sue and the kids keep me running here and
there, but also give some time to myself so I don't go
absolutley crazy :-), so that's good. All in all things are
great!
I'm looking forward to the holidays -- it's looking like we will
get to see my brother and his family when they travel to FL for
Thanksgiving, so that will be good, and Christmas should be lots
of fun with Kevin being 3 years old now (he'll really get into
the Christmas thing this year!). I hope we get to see some of
Sue's family during the holidays, but they tend to blow through
Atlanta without stopping or calling, and we tend to not be where
they are, so I kind of doubt we'll see them. Oh, well, we'll
all have fun anyways.
Take care, and check back soon for more news!