This is a place where I can share what's going on in my life and add to the cacophony that is the Internet. I hope you like it!
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
XM Radio is great!
Back in August my parents gave me a Roady 2 XM satellite radio receiver for my birthday, and I've been hooked ever since! It's great to listen to commercial-free smooth jazz, dance, classical, 80's, 90's, Latin, and Christian music as I drive around town. The comedy channel has transformed my drive home to a great time to unwind (sometimes I laugh so hard I can hardly stay on the road!). I haven't gotten into the old-time radio channel yet, but figure it and the audio-book channel will come handy on our road trips. I'm looking forward to driving to FL next month and not having to search for radio stations in southern Georgia.
I love XM Radio!