Tuesday, October 12, 2004

New Stuff I'm Doing

I've been keeping busy with all that goes with being a full-time employee, loving husband, and the father of four children. I've gotten involved with the Technology Team at church, and have been going to the Worship Design Team meetings and trying to help plan services. (I'm not real good in the meetings - the others are so creative and able to pull stuff together it's almost intimidating, but I try to get ideas in when I can!) Now I've agreed to be the Chartered Organization Representative for our church as we start a Cub Scout Pack. I've been reading up on the responsibilities of the COR, and it seems like it will be an interesting thing. I'm looking forward to meeting the guy that will starting up the Pack at the Council Roundtable this Thursday. Otherwise things are going great. Work is keeping me busy developing stuff and helping people change their passwords :-), and Sue and the kids keep me busy the rest of the time. Thanks for stopping by!