Saturday, February 28, 2009

Job change happening

Well, Friday was my "last day" at the Eastern Service Center. It put it in quotes because I'm not sure it really was. My new position with the FAA is back at Atlanta Center (ZTL), where I have spent the majority of my career. It's nice to be going back there - I know so many people there, and look forward to renewing those friendships and making new ones. I will be working in the Traffic Management Unit (TMU) with the Traffic Management Advisor (TMA) project, which should be very interesting and challenging. I start down there on Monday. Stepping down from the Senior Advisor position is tough because of the information I have had access to, but this new challenge should be a good one. I am supposed to be helping ZTL implement it as well as helping the national team lead with some of the things he's working on. We'll see how things develop...